Monday 29 January 2018

Little Birdie Dazzle Cocktail - Project review and free tutorials for shaker cards and embellishments.

Hello guys
How are you all doing? I am sorry I haven't been active lately as I was sick most of January and now have started to get my head back into my craft space, so this is kinda my welcome back post. Today, I am reviewing a new product from ItsyBitsy called Dazzle Cocktail and it is also my DT post for Itsybitsy this month. I have start to finish tutorials to make fun cards and embellishments using this new product and to know more about this, please click HERE.

CARD#1

CARD#2

CARD#3
Here is a video tutorial where I show you how to make these cards...I encourage you to watch it.

I am putting my cards up at the following challenge blogs:-
  1. Addicted to stamps and more Challenge #276 - Anything goes - I am putting up my 3 cards
  2. Allsorts challenge Blog week 452- Old favorites - I am putting up my CARD#2 and CARD#3. I have used some old dies from Spellbinders -Grate Works and Lawn Fawn - Rainbow
  3. HLS January anything goes with dies challenge - I am putting my all 3 cards.
  4. Scrapping4fun Challenge 107 - Anything goes - I am putting my all 3 cards.
  5. ScrapyLand Challenge 82- Anything goes- I have used Spellbinders die that ScrapyLand sells.
  6. Polkadoodles crafting challenge week 4 - jan 26 - Anything goes - I am putting my all 3 cards.
  7. Try it on Tuesday - Fire and Ice - I am putting my CARD#1 and CARD#3 which uses both the  warm and cool colors.
  8. Word Art Wednesday challenge 318-319 - Anything goes- I am putting my all 3 cards.


I hope you guys liked my projects...Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a nice day ahead.

38 comments:

  1. Wow, these are all amazing!! I love the designs of each one and the gorgeous sparkle!! I hope you are feeling much better!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa...
      Yes I am feeling much better. Thank you so much for stopping by. Glad you liked them all.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Adorable card Thanks for sharing at Scrapping4fun. Miroslava DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects! Wow! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for the >Fire & Ice< challenge! Much appreciated! oxo Susi DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW really cool projects...fabulous showcase and especially love that rainbow!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Old Favourites'challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful projects.

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! These look interesting! Love how you have used them too! The rainbow card is my favourite! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shaker creations
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful selection of cards and projects.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creations.
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunChallenges.
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so lovely Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Shaker cards and those cute shaker elements.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
    Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute and adorable shaker card. Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining us this week over at Polkadoodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful set of projects. Especially love the sparkly rainbow. Thank you for joining us for our Week 4 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful set of card Mukta...Love those sparkles..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete